That's crazy! I can't but help to laugh when I picture that. Must have been some small bunnies. Did you give the bunny you had to pry from the other dogs mouth a proper burial?
Bred to hunt badgers, actually.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
That's crazy! I can't but help to laugh when I picture that. Must have been some small bunnies. Did you give the bunny you had to pry from the other dogs mouth a proper burial?
yeah, but they couldnt take down a badger by themself. it would tear them up. ive come to realize that over some time.
Cant we all just get along?
They MIGHT have been a week old.
I gave the other one a proper burial...deposited him in the field behind my house.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bred to hunt badgers?!?!.......badgers are mean!
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
but they couldnt take down a badger by themself
[/ QUOTE ]The standards sure can.
Miniatures would be stupid to try it!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
haha where they are so cocky though they were REALLY good at going into the burrow and luring out the badger for whoever was hunting to kill it!
Cant we all just get along?
Better chain those vicious puppies up! Don't want em biting the neighbors!...j/k
Dachs = Badger
Hund = Hound
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
yes....... i know that. im telling you though if they got ahold of a 40 pounder they would NOT be able to bring that bad boy down by themself. they pack up.
Cant we all just get along?
Bookmarks